Thursday, September 8, 2011

Where to go from here?

I need to clear my mind and decide what I am going to accomplish from this point onward. It is a rather odd feeling as I have achieved many of my life "to dos". Where do I go from here? It is time to create an updated "life list". I dont' want to take this casually, because the original list has developed over the course of 30 years (I remember writing it over lunch, which sitting in my office at 2 Bloor E.). I also don't want to restrict my list to items that I can pop off with some effort but with no real planning or consideration. For whatever reason, I feel that I need to leave my mark, to leave some sort of notice that I was here and this is who I was. Now don't think it sounds macabre because I have no intentions of leaving this mortal coil for some time, but I want more from my life than the fact I existed. I need to spend some time with a pot (or two) of good tea, and then I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment