Friday, January 27, 2012

Today's Baking

Two close friends of mine attend the same church. The church is holding a dessert auction tomorrow night to raise funds for a mission to Africa this summer. Though I am not a member of their church I love to bake and of course to support such a wonderful project. Here is my plan, Pie In A Jar. It's snowing here today and forecasted for tomorrow as well so I want something that will travel well, cute, different, and can be consumed will little difficulty at the auction. And well hey, they are just plain CUTE too.
As I have been getting out the ingredients today I discovered I am out of white sugar. HOW can that happen? Must of been a Christmas thing. So I am finalizing a list and heading out to make a few purchases. I'll post finished results tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment