Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's all about the socks

Another softball season wrapped up last night for the mighty 'Killer Bees' of the Newmarket softball league, mites squirt (???) division. For those of you who don't know, it's ALL about the socks. You need to be able to see them from space and they can't match. I didn't know this until my grand-daughter (age 10) and her fellow players brought this to my attention. These are Hannah's feet from last evening. We may not have had a 'successful' outcome to the season from a scoring perspective, BUT, other that that, we had an AWESOME season (notice I said we, like I had anything to do with it) and the coaches, parents, grand-parents and other team fans felt the girls did themselves proud.

On another note, posting to this blog may be a bit scattered over the next three weeks. We have a family wedding over the Labour Day weekend so we are going to be BUSY BUSY BUSY. But, as they say.... I shall return.

No comments:

Post a Comment