Friday, April 8, 2011

Emotional Baking

You may or may not have notice but I enjoy baking. Well, if the truth be known, I enjoy EATING the baking and well you have to do one before you can do the other. My very good friend gave me this wonderful cook book just for keeping an eye on her cat Skooter for a couple of days. This cookbook is great. Check out the title "The Happy Baker - A Dater's Guide to Emotional Baking" by Erin Bolger ( I think I saw her on either BT Toronto or on CityLine last November or December). I am not technically a dater but I do have date night with my Husband on a regular basis so being an emotional baker is not a stretch for me.




Since I have bananas, ripe for the baking, I have decided to try her recipe:

Please know this is not a statement agains't my man, but the bananas are ready and this recipe was begging to be tried. Last week I make a banana bread from Worldsbestbananabread.com. I need to try them all.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

BTW, Pam ... thank you AGAIN. You are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment